Southern Cross Travel Insurance Is Well Known In New Zealand. 1 Cover NZ May Be New To New Zealand But We Have Been Protecting Kiwi, and Aussie, Travellers For Decades.
Like Southern Cross Travel Insurance we have a long history of protecting Kiwis as they've travelled throughout Australia and gone on to travel the world. We're excited about the launch of our New Zealand web site and our move to the NZ market and in now being able to offer New Zealander's the same level of service on their home soil.
1 Cover NZ Really Listen To Our Customers
With decades of experience behind us, we have had plenty of opportunity to really listen to our customers and to know the scope of cover that they need. Our services include comprehensive insurance for singles, couples, families, groups, business travellers, backpackers, those off to experience their gap year, those working overseas, single trip and many more unique circumstances that may be relevant to you.
Even though we have the personal service of a 0800 number, you will save 10% by purchasing online and up to 66% by purchasing with 1 Cover NZ rather than through many travel agents when booking your travel. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Unlimited overseas emergency medical assistance cover; up to $50,000 cover for health related additional expenses; up to $5,000 for lost luggage and personal effects and loss of travel documents, traveller's cheques and credit cards
- Free unlimited medical cover for activities such as scuba diving, skiing snowboarding, bungee jumping, white water rafting and more
- Special backpacker, New Zealand only, long stay and budget only rates
- Up to $3,000 to cover rental vehicle excess and if you just can't get enough of experiencing a good thing
- 24/7 emergency assistance contact and support from Allianz Global Assistance Group, the world's largest assistance company
- Reverse Charge number and 1800 claims and client services numbers from anywhere in the world
- Free online travel insurance quotation with approval and issue in only minutes
- Some of the cheapest rates around
Southern Cross Travel Insurance is a reliable, established company. Nonetheless, we are confident we have the edge. We invite you to put us to the test and contact us with the results.
All travel has an element of risk. Thinking ahead and careful preparation will reduce the risk considerably in most areas. Precautions such as visiting your doctor and dentist and your local travel medical centre for all relevant treatment prior to departure, and checking with the NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade travel specific web site, www.safetravel.govt.nz, for the latest travel advice for your destination will go a long way to ensuring your trip is enjoyable and eventful for all the right reasons.
1 Cover NZ management and staff wish you a safe and happy journey.